Applying for grant aid
Please note that there are two ways of applying for grant aid.
- The application process allows the Marine Management Organisation (MMO) to pay for your electronic logbook software directly.
- The claim process allows you to pay for it and reclaim grant aid.
Am I eligible for grant aid?
- Is your vessel 12 metres in length or over and less than 15 metres?
- Has the vessel concerned had an approved electronic logbook installed and paid for previously by a UK fishing administration?
- Is your vessel administered by an English port office and registered in the UK?
If you answered no to any of these questions then you are not eligible for grant aid. Vessels administered in England but registered in the Channel Islands or Isle of Man are not eligible.
If you answered yes to all of these questions then you are eligible.
Please note that the maximum payment of grant aid is for no more than £2,000 and is for software only and does not include VAT. Applicants may be liable for any VAT component. If your supplier cannot invoice the MMO without VAT then you will be required to follow the claims process. If the software package you select is in excess of this the supplier will require you to meet any difference in cost.
You are eligible for grant aid
Do you want to order your electronic logbook software system and have the supplier invoice the MMO? If yes, go to Application process.
Have you already had your electronic logbook software system installed and paid for? If yes, go to Claim process.
Do you want to order your electronic logbook software system directly from the supplier and then reclaim the cost from the MMO? If yes, please go to Claim process.
Programme Management Office (grant aid)
Marine Management Organisation
Newcastle upon Tyne
Help with documents
This document is in the portable document format (PDF) for downloading. Adobe Acrobat Reader can be freely downloaded from www.adobe.com/uk/