Why we have a customer charter
We are committed to being a transparent and accountable organisation, we want you to know what you can expect from us and the level of service we will provide.
The six-point promise shows what you can expect from us.
- We will be polite and respectful in all of our dealings with you.
- We will respond to you via the communication channel that you specify, whenever we can (in person, the telephone, by email or letter).
- We will serve you in a timely manner.
- We will own your enquiry by taking responsibility for resolving it.
- We will listen to your point of view.
- We will provide you with accurate information that you can rely on.
Please see our service standards.
In return, we would ask you to treat our employees with courtesy and respect. Our staff will always do their best to help customers and we support their right to end an offensive call or to ask a customer to leave our premises in threatening situations.
If a customer is malicious, racist or deliberately threatening we may choose to refer the matter to the police.